Thursday, June 23, 2011

Closing Day

Well we have made it. It's closing day. My realtor texted me this morning and asked, "Are you excited or over it?"... I answered, if I could be both, that's where I am. We were suppossed to close a week ago but you homeowners know how it goes, you are at the mercy of the WHOLE machine and things happen last minute you don't anticipate. But here we are...

It's kind of anti-climatic too because we aren't getting the keys to our new, lovely, ready to move-in home. It's once again a work in progress but it's the only way I know. Like I said in my last post, I couldn't imagine just "moving in" and being satisfied in any home...there will always be changes I'll make I'm sure.

We have to have the house in move-in condition by October 23rd. That's when our current 6 month lease is up. We will start this Saturday ripping old carpet up and ripping out the base boards. Once again, I will be documenting it all with Pics and descriptions. Are you excited??!!

I am having a hard time though because I am ready to decorate a house that is not done...Beer me strentgh.


Until then...enjoy my "favorite blog of the week" Fav Blog

Love Love
L
ps. Vanilla Ice is a designer now and is having a video contest for him to come redo a room in your home...those of you who know me, know I will be taking a stab at this. Who would not want to work with Vanilla Ice on a house project. To him I say: "To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle".

No comments:

Post a Comment